Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FAQ: AV Panel (107-209-006)

FAQ:
Subaru: AV PANEL SET -- Our parts number : 107-209-006 (click the link!)


Will it work on my car? Which model do I choose? Will it work on non-JDM cars?

Just a few questions we've been getting a lot of lately, so we thought we'd try to make things a little clearer!

As taken from the MORE INFO link on our parts page;

"Please choose the Applied model A-C or D-F with single zone A/C or D-F with Dual Zone A/C. *Panel only shown other parts sell separately (Comes with the shown controller and brackets). Shown A-C one is Silver. Applied model A-C one has to be single as there are no dual at that time. It might NOT work onto USDM."






Not sure if your model is A-C or D-F? The easiest way is by checking the below photo:




PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember that ALL parts are for JDM - we CANNOT guarantee these parts to fit on USDM!



We hope this clears a few things up, but feel free to contact us at any time concerning this, or any other parts on our website. We're always happy to help :)

11 comments:

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

Hello! i have an A-C model in Switzerland, but the buttons of the aircon are inverted: "PUSH AND TEMP" button is on the left!! I guess the picture is for a UK Legacy model. is it possible to have the same for my Din Radio kit? Thank you

Unknown said...

I have an A-C model but mine matches the D-E-F Dual.
Just thought that might help some.
I have a US 2005 Legacy GT.

Unknown said...

I have an 08 US LGT and want to make sure that this will work for my car. I don't care if the controls are inverted I just want it to work with the wiring harness. If anyone has used this in their US LGT please let me know how it worked.

Unknown said...

hello
just wanna know whats the size of the panel?
what inch of panel monitor should i buy? 7 inch? or 6''1 INCH?
THANK YOU

Unknown said...

I have a 2004 Australian Liberty (Legacy). I tried the D-F single zone kit and can confirm it does not work. The buttons illuminate but there is no other function. I need the A-C kit. I wish I had seen this info before ordering from avojdm.

Unknown said...

Hi

I would like to reask the question by isaazzk
"just wanna know whats the size of the panel?
what inch of panel monitor should i buy? 7 inch? or 6''1 INCH?"

I think this piece of information is very necessary to be included with the description of this part since it has a square shape panel in which the customer wants to know which replacement screen monitor to buy to fit the panel.

I hope to get a quick answer from japan parts regarding this query.

Thanks
Nasser

Unknown said...

This is fine , but what about the stuff behind it isn't the heater ac and radio the same unit or can u separate them

Jiranz10 said...

I live in New Zealand. My 2009 Outback 2.5L turbo with paddle change on steering wheel. Automatic dual climate control lcd screen went blank two weeks ago but otherwise everything still works. I dismantled it and find the backlight led not working. Tried to shine white light into the lcd but not successful. Hoping a local wrecker can find a replacement FH204DOP or even a faulty one with a good lcd screen I can switch across. The control module is a single plug and play standalone unit. There is nothing scary about replacing it and I do not need the expensive audio facia plate full kit H6217 AG911.

Unknown said...

Can you change your old digital screen and buttons etc onto the cluster if you have the frame alone?

Jiranz10 said...

I have located a different control module FH204DF2 It has not arrived yet but I am hopeful I can swap out the pcb containing the lcd screen with the faulty one in my FH204DOP When I searched the internet I find the only difference between these two control modules seems to be that one is for an audio panel with McIntosh head unit and mine is for a Kenwood system. Hopefully I will know if it fixes the problem by next week.